Dr. Gary Lynn, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Los Gatos, CA. Dr. Lynn completed a residency at Lsu Medical Center, Shriners Childrens Hospital, Va(Veterans Administration), Jackson, Mississippi Sports Externship, St. Augustine, Florida Orthopedic Oncology Externship. He currently practices at GARY LYNN MD A MEDICAL CORP and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Lsu Medical Center, Shriners Childrens Hospital, Va(Veterans Administration), Jackson, Mississippi Sports Externship, St. Augustine, Florida Orthopedic Oncology Externship, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Lsu(Louisiana State University) Medical Center-Regional Level 1 Trauma Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Bentley Labs Cardiovascular Extracorporeal Product Design, Other Education — 1983
- Stanford University, Mechanical Engineering, Varsity Football & Wrestling. Los Gatos High School 1974., Undergraduate School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lynn?
Dr. Gary Lynn is a wonderful listener wanting to know details, our concerns about our health situation that we are seeing him for! Not only that but, takes the time for our pace.Gary will show his patient/me what could be my concern with not only our x-ray but, with books detailing what is going on & what we need to do about it! His education shines through with his intelligent straight forwardness & his being mindset knowing facts to the times.Loves people with his energetic mind! He's awesome!
- Good Samaritan Hospital