Dr. Gary Parenteau, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Parenteau's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Gary Parenteau, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Findlay, OH. Dr. Parenteau completed a residency at U Mich Mc. He currently practices at Cardio Vascular Thoracic Surgery of Northwest Ohio and is affiliated with Blanchard Valley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Parenteau is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- U Mich Mc, Residency Hospital — 1993
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Medical School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiothoracic Surgery Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parenteau?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Parenteau accepts your insurance.
Dr. Parenteau frequently treats Aortic Aneurysm, Carotid Artery Disease, and Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs).
Dr. Parenteau's office is located at 1900 S Main St Ste 3349, Findlay, OH 45840. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Parenteau has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Blanchard Valley Hospital
Cardio Vascular Thoracic Surgery of Northwest Ohio1900 S Main St Ste 3349, Findlay, OH 45840 (419) 423-3188