Dr. Gary Vigilante, MD is a cardiology specialist in Berwyn, PA. Dr. Vigilante completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. He currently practices at Penn Medicine Valley Forge and is affiliated with Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vigilante is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Penn Medicine Valley Forge
Adolescent and Young Adult Medicine1001 Chesterbrook Blvd, Berwyn, PA 19312 Existing Patients: (610) 576-7600
- Penn Presbyterian Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1982
- UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vigilante?
DR. GARY VIGILANTE IS BY FAR THE BEST CARDIOLOGIST THAT I HAVE EVER BEEN TO. HE TREATS MY PARENTS WHO ARE IN THEIR 90'S. HE DOES A COMPLETE EVALUATION FROM HEAD TO TOE. HE LISTENS TO YOU, ANSWERS ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS, AND DOES NOT RUSH YOU. HIS OFFICE STAFF IS EXCELLENT TOO. I HAVE HAD TO SPEAK TO HIM ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS AND HE RETURNED MY PHONE CALLS PROMPTLY. HE ALSO HAS YEARS OF EXPERIENCE AND IT SHOWS.
- Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Lankenau Medical Center
- Penn Presbyterian Medical Center