Call (830) 206-7428 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Gary Maszak, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Maszak completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic. He currently practices at Methodist Physicians South Texas Cardiology Specialists- Metropolitan Gateway and is affiliated with Methodist Hospital Texsan. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Loyola University Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Cleveland Clinic, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Meritain Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Universal American
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Methodist Physicians South Texas Cardiology Specialists- Metropolitan Gateway
Metropolitan Methodist Gateway1100 McCullough Ave Ste 300, San Antonio, TX 78212 Existing Patients: (830) 206-7428
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maszak?
Did my heart cath in Sep 2015 when I was flown in after a heart attack. Did another heart cath a year later. He and his staff are outstanding!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Maszak has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gary Maszak, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Maszak's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Maszak accepts your insurance.
Dr. Maszak frequently treats Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography), Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent, and Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction).
Dr. Maszak's office is located at 1100 McCullough Ave Ste 300, San Antonio, TX 78212. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Maszak speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
- Methodist Hospital Texsan
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Stone Oak
- Southwest General Hospital