Dr. Martin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gary Martin, MD is a cardiology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Martin completed a residency at McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University. He currently practices at Northwestern Medical Group and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Martin is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Loyola U, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Loyola University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Northwestern University Feinberg School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1979
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago, Medical School — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Martin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Martin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Martin frequently treats Limb Cramp, Lipid Disorders, and Hyperlipidemia.
Dr. Martin's office is located at 675 N Saint Clair St Ste 18-200, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Northwestern Medical Group
Northwestern Medical Group675 N Saint Clair St Ste 18-200, Chicago, IL 60611 Call