Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (646) 962-2020 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Gary Lelli, MD
New Patient(845) 280-6685
Dr. Gary Lelli, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Lelli completed a residency at University Of Michigan Medical Center. He currently practices at Weill Cornell Eye Associates, New York, NY and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- University Of Michigan Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- St Vincent's Catholic Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2003
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lelli?
Excellent. Thoughtful. Tried less invasive approach first. Answered all questions. Not rushed. Knew his stuff. Sensitive to patient.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- New York-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lelli has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gary Lelli, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lelli's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lelli accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lelli frequently treats Eyelid Surgery, Blocked Tear Duct, and Eyelid Disorders.
Dr. Lelli's office is located at 156 William St Fl 12, New York, NY 10038. Find other locations and directions.