Dr. Gary Kaml, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in New Haven, CT. He currently practices at Orchard Surgical Specialists and is affiliated with Yale - New Haven Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kaml is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
Orchard Surgical Specialists
Orchard Surgical Specialists330 Orchard St Ste 309, New Haven, CT 06511 (203) 785-6060
- Westchester Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1997
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kaml?
I had to unexpectedly go into the hospital to have my gallbladder removed. I was scared, not too mention it was my birthday. Dr. Kaml has a GREAT bedside manner. He takes the time to explain ANY questions that you have OR ANY concerns. He is very professional but also personable which definitly helps whenin a situation such as mine. I HIGHLY recommend him if you agree being a surgery!
- Yale - New Haven Hospital