Dr. Gary Grosner, MD is a general surgery specialist in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Grosner completed a residency at New Rochelle Hosp Med Ctr. He currently practices at ACADEMIC MEDICINE SERVICES, INC and is affiliated with Buffalo General Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Grosner is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Academic Medicine Services, Inc
Academic Medicine Services, Inc100 High St, Buffalo, NY 14203 Existing Patients: (716) 859-2887
- SUNY-Buffalo, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- New Rochelle Hosp Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1987
- New Britain Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University of Connecticut School Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grosner?
Dr. Grosner performed a triple bypass on me when I was 49 years old. That was in 1993, 24 years ago. On a recent visit to my cardiologist we talked about that surgery. He said Dr. Grosner used my two mammary arteries to do the bypass. He said some doctors would not have tried it. Normally, they use an artery from the leg, which do not work as well as mammary. I just want to say thank you to Dr. Grosner for having the courage to perform what was best for me. I have had no recurrences.
- Buffalo General Medical Center