Dr. Gary Grammens, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Grammens' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Gary Grammens, MD is a hematology specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Grammens completed a residency at U Minn Hosps. He currently practices at Internal Medicine and Geriatric Associates. Dr. Grammens is board certified in Hematology.
- U Rochester-Strong Meml Hos, Fellowship Hospital — 1975
- U Minn Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1973
- U Minn Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Wayne State U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1971
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Internal Medicine and Geriatric Associates701 25th Ave S Ste 505, Minneapolis, MN 55454 Existing Patients: (612) 455-2050
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grammens?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Grammens accepts your insurance.
Dr. Grammens frequently treats Anemia, Myelodysplastic Syndromes, and Myeloproliferative Disorders.
Dr. Grammens' office is located at 701 25th Ave S Ste 505, Minneapolis, MN 55454. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Grammens has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.