Dr. Gary Marklin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Marklin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Gary Marklin, MD is a pulmonologist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Marklin completed a residency at University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics. He currently practices at Plaza Internal Medical and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital South. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Marklin is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Washington University, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Residency Hospital — 1983
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University of Missouri School of Medicine - Columbia, Medical School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Plaza Internal Medical
St Anthonys Orthopedic Specialists12700 Southfork Rd Ste 270, Saint Louis, MO 63128 Existing Patients: (314) 892-6565
Mid-america Transplant Services1110 Highlands Plaza Dr E Ste 100, Saint Louis, MO 63110
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Marklin?
Dr. Marklin is compassionate and communicates well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Marklin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Marklin frequently treats Asthma, Pulmonary Disease, and Acidosis.
Dr. Marklin's office is located at 12700 Southfork Rd Ste 270, Saint Louis, MO 63128. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Marklin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital South