Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Gary Raffel, DO is a internal medicine specialist in Millsboro, DE. Dr. Raffel completed a residency at Franklin Square hospital Center. He currently practices at Ocean Reach Internal Medicine PA and is affiliated with Beebe Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Franklin Square hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Brown U/Miriam Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Wilson Meml Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1992
- West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences, Undergraduate School — 1974
- B.A. Speech Pathology and Audiology, George Washington University, Washington, D.C.,, Other Education
- George Washington University, Other Education
- Masters, Forensic Sciences, Other Education
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ocean Reach Internal Medicine PA26744 John J Williams Hwy Unit 3, Millsboro, DE 19966 Existing Patients: (302) 259-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Raffel?
Absolutely recommend Dr Raffel. He listens to you, very caring and just a Great Dr!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Raffel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Raffel frequently treats Speech, Language and Learning Disorders, Diverticulitis, Intestinal, and Diverticulosis, Intestinal.
Dr. Raffel's office is located at 26744 John J Williams Hwy Unit 3, Millsboro, DE 19966. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beebe Medical Center