Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Gary Oppenheim, MD is a cardiology specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Oppenheim completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He currently practices at Minor & James Medical - James Tower and is affiliated with Swedish Cherry Hill Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Oppenheim is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Stanford U Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- University of Chicago, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Oppenheim?
Dr Oppenheim is extremely thorough and dedicated in his care for patients. You get the idea he actually cares about you and your health. He is nonjudgmental and patient even when you don't follow through as well as you should and his commitment to you as a patient doesn't waiver. He is what a doctor should be and I feel fortunate to be under his care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Oppenheim frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Oppenheim's office is located at 550 17th Ave Ste 450, Seattle, WA 98122. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Oppenheim has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Swedish Cherry Hill Campus
- Swedish Edmonds Campus
- Swedish First Hill Campus