Dr. Gary Oppenheim, MD is a cardiology specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Oppenheim completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He currently practices at Swedish Heart & Vascular Clinic and is affiliated with Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Oppenheim is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Swedish Heart & Vascular Clinic
Cherry Hill Clinic550 17th Ave Ste 680, Seattle, WA 98122 (206) 215-4545
- Stanford U Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- University of Chicago, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Oppenheim?
Dr Oppenheim is extremely thorough and dedicated in his care for patients. You get the idea he actually cares about you and your health. He is nonjudgmental and patient even when you don't follow through as well as you should and his commitment to you as a patient doesn't waiver. He is what a doctor should be and I feel fortunate to be under his care.
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill Campus
- Swedish Medical Center - Edmonds Campus
- Swedish Medical Center - First Hill Campus