Click here to compare with other Medical Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Gary Kay, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Elk Grove Village, IL. Dr. Kay completed a residency at University of Colorado. He currently practices at Northwest Oncology and Hematology and is affiliated with AMITA Health Alexian Brothers Medical Center Elk Grove Village. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kay is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Chicago, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Colorado, Residency Hospital — 1986
- University of Colorado, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Duke U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kay?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kay frequently treats Breast Diseases, Central Nervous System Lymphoma, and Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma.
Dr. Kay's office is located at 800 Biesterfield Rd Ste 210, Elk Grove Village, IL 60007. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kay has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AMITA Health Alexian Brothers Medical Center Elk Grove Village
- AMITA Health St. Alexius Medical Center Hoffman Estates
- Northwest Community Hospital