Dr. Gary Carr, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Carr's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Gary Carr, MD is a addiction psychiatry specialist in Southaven, MS. Dr. Carr completed a residency at Northeast Al Reg Med Center. He currently practices at Southern Hand Centers. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Northeast Al Reg Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Northeast Alabama Regional Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- University of Mississippi, Undergraduate School — 1984
- University of Mississippi, Medical School — 1980
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carr?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carr accepts your insurance.
Dr. Carr frequently treats Alcohol Withdrawal, Opioid Withdrawal, and Outpatient Opioid Detoxification.
Dr. Carr's office is located at 5699 Getwell Rd Bldg E, Southaven, MS 38672. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Carr has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.