Dr. Gary Richter, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Richter completed a residency at Crawford Long Meml-Emory. He currently practices at Consultative Gastroenterology and is affiliated with Emory University Hospital Midtown. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Richter is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Consultative Gastroenterology550 Peachtree St Ne Ste 1750, Atlanta, GA 30308 (404) 881-8800
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Crawford Long Meml-Emory, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Emory U Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Emory U Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1976
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Richter?
I am extremely satisfied with the service I received while experiencing a colonoscopy. The staff was friendly, competent and professional all at the same time which eliminated all my fears. I was most impressed when Dr. Richter took the time to consult with me after the procedure even though he had other patients. I will certainly recommend Dr. Richter.
- Emory University Hospital Midtown
- Piedmont Hospital
- Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center