Dr. Gary Brown, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Brown's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Gary Brown, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Brown completed a residency at White Meml Med Center. He currently practices at Medical Office Building Plaza I and is affiliated with Adventist Health White Memorial.
- White Meml Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Prince Georges Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara, Facultad De Medicina, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Medical Office Building Plaza I1701 E Cesar E Chavez Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90033 Existing Patients: (323) 987-1362
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brown?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brown accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brown frequently treats Dysthymia (Chronic Depression), Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders), and Gonorrhea Screening.
Dr. Brown's office is located at 1701 E Cesar E Chavez Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90033. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Brown speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Brown has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health White Memorial