Dr. Bond has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gary Bond, MD is a nephrology specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Bond completed a residency at University Of Ok College Of Med. He currently practices at Kidney Specialists of Central Oklahoma and is affiliated with Integris Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bond is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Of Ok College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University OK Health Science Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kidney Specialists of Central Oklahoma
Kidney Specialists of Central Oklahoma3366 Nw Expressway Ste 550, Oklahoma City, OK 73112 Existing Patients: (405) 942-5442
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bond?
Excellent Physician, Takes time to listen
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gary Bond, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bond's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bond accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bond frequently treats Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease, Anemia, and Nausea.
Dr. Bond's office is located at 3366 Nw Expressway Ste 550, Oklahoma City, OK 73112. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Integris Baptist Medical Center
- Integris Canadian Valley Hospital
- Integris Health Edmond
- Integris Southwest Medical Center