Click here to compare with other Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialists.
Dr. Gary Trager, MD is a endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Huntington, NY. Dr. Trager completed a residency at Brooklyn Hospital Center. He currently practices at Center for Diabetes and Endocrinology and is affiliated with Huntington Hospital.
- Central University of Este (Uce) / School of Medicine, Medical School
- Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Brooklyn Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- State University of New York, Undergraduate School
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialists
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Trager?
I am a type 2 diabetic and attribute the progress I've made to Dr. Trager. He's clear, thoughtful and spends the time to understand my condition. I'd highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Trager frequently treats VAP Lipid Testing, Autoimmune Diseases, and Autoimmune Thyroid Diseases.
Dr. Trager's office is located at 475 New York Ave, Huntington, NY 11743. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Trager speaks Spanish, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Trager has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Huntington Hospital
Center for Diabetes and Endocrinology
Center for Diabetes Endocrinology475 New York Ave, Huntington, NY 11743 (631) 673-9422