Dr. Gary Cooperstein, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cooperstein's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Gary Cooperstein, DO is a family medicine specialist in Downingtown, PA. Dr. Cooperstein completed a residency at Suburban Hospital Association. He currently practices at Whitford Family Medicine PC and is affiliated with Chester County Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Suburban Hospital Association, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Suburban General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Des Moines Univ Coll Of Osteo Med & Surg, Medical School — 1985
- Pennsylvania State University, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Whitford Family Medicine PC
Whitford Family Medicine102 Schubert Dr, Downingtown, PA 19335 Existing Patients: (610) 873-2155
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cooperstein?
Dr Cooperstein took us on as patients after Dr. Trojak passed away. It has truely been a pleasure having Dr. Cooperstein as our doctor and his staff is great as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cooperstein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cooperstein frequently treats Diverticulitis, Intestinal, Wellness Examination, and Animal Allergies.
Dr. Cooperstein's office is located at 102 Schubert Dr, Downingtown, PA 19335. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cooperstein speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Cooperstein has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chester County Hospital
- Paoli Hospital