Dr. Garth Essig, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Columbus, OH. Dr. Essig completed a residency at Ohio St University Hospital. He currently practices at Ohio Sinus Institute and is affiliated with Ohio State University Hospitals. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Essig is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Ohio Sinus Institute
Ohio Sinus Institute915 Olentangy River Rd, Columbus, OH 43212 (614) 366-3687
- Ohio State University College Of Medicine And Public Health, Medical School — 2003
- Ohio St University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1968
- Springfield City Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1962
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Essig?
I've ALWAYS had the most AMAZING experiences with Dr.Essig. His bed side manner is AMAZING,one can NEVER ask to many questions! He REALLY cares about his patients before and after care. I had my procedure on 2/14/17. The. Staff was AMAZING also! Overall GREAT care,I couldn't have asked for a better team of doctors,pcs and nurses on my 7th fpoor recovery at 410 w 10ave. THANK YOU ALL for going above and beyond to make sure my stay was as comfortable as possible! Special thanks to Toni & DeAnna!
- Ohio State University Hospitals