Dr. Garrettson Ellis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ellis' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Garrettson Ellis, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Memphis, TN. Dr. Ellis completed a residency at University Of Maryland Medical System. He currently practices at Mid-South Pulmonary & Sleep Specialists, P.C. and is affiliated with Methodist Olive Branch Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ellis is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- University Of Maryland Medical System, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- University Of Maryland Medical System, Residency Hospital — 2001
- University Of Maryland Medical System, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Salisbury State University, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mid-South Pulmonary & Sleep Specialists, P.C.
Mid-South Pulmonary & Sleep Specialists5050 Poplar Ave Ste 800, Memphis, TN 38157 Existing Patients: (901) 276-8042
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ellis?
Dr. Ellis was courteous, professional, concerned about my health, inspired confidence, easy to talk to and took plenty of time to talk with us. I would highly recommend him to anyone having respiratory issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ellis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ellis frequently treats COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), Cough, and Wheezing.
Dr. Ellis' office is located at 5050 Poplar Ave Ste 800, Memphis, TN 38157. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ellis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Methodist Olive Branch Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital