Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Roll accepts your insurance.
Dr. Garrett Roll, MD is a general surgery specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Roll completed a residency at UC San Francisco. and is affiliated with UCSF Medical Center at Parnassus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Roll is board certified in General Surgery.
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School
- UC San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- UC San Francisco, Residency Hospital — 2012
- UC San Francisco, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 505 Parnassus Ave Rm M896, San Francisco, CA 94143 Existing Patients: (415) 353-9321
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roll?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Roll frequently treats Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy, Liver Cancer, and Abdominal Organ Transplant.
Dr. Roll's office is located at 505 Parnassus Ave Rm M896, San Francisco, CA 94143. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Roll has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UCSF Medical Center at Parnassus