Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Garrett Kawata, DDS
Dr. Garrett Kawata, DDS is a orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Corona, CA. Dr. Kawata completed a residency at University Of Southern California / School Of Dentistry, Postdoctoral Orthodontic Residency. He currently practices at Kawata Orthodontics.
- Board Certified Diplomate, American Board Of Orthodontics, Other Education — 1998
- University Of Southern California / School Of Dentistry, Postdoctoral Orthodontic Residency, Residency Hospital — 1986
- University of The Pacific / School of Dentistry, Medical School — 1984
- University Of Southern California, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Delta Dental
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioners
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kawata?
I highly recommend Dr. Kawata and his staff. Everyone from the front desk to those that work directly with Dr. Kawata on his patients are excellent.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioners.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Kawata frequently treats the following conditions: Crooked Teeth, Dental Crowding, and Misaligned Teeth. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Kawata's office is located at 854 Magnolia Ave Ste A, Corona, CA 92879. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Kawata is able to speak Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kawata has over 38 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 4.9/5 for Dr. Garrett Kawata, DDS. Patients say that the provider explained conditions well and the appointment wasn't rushed. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
Kawata Orthodontics854 Magnolia Ave Ste A, Corona, CA 92879