Dr. Garrett Zoeller, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Portland, OR. Dr. Zoeller completed a residency at Jackson Memorial Hospital/University of Miami. He currently practices at Randall Children's Neurosurgery and is affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zoeller is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Randall Children's Neurosurgery
Randall Children's Neurosurgery501 N Graham St Ste 330b, Portland, OR 97227 Existing Patients: (503) 413-3690
- Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago/Northwestern University, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Jackson Memorial Hospital/University of Miami, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2006
- State University Of New York At Buffalo, Medical School — 2005
- University Of Notre Dame, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zoeller?
Our son has seen Dr. Zoeller since he was a few weeks old. His 2nd surgery with Dr. Z is this month and we know he will be in excellent hands. We are so thankful to have him in our lives.
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Morristown Medical Center
- Overlook Medical Center
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center