Click here to compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists.
Dr. Garrett Herzon, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Herzon completed a residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Tower Ear Nose and Throat and is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center. Dr. Herzon is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Northwestern University Medical School, Other Education — 2000
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Chicago Medical School Rosalind Franklin University, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Herzon?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Herzon frequently treats Hearing Screening, Middle Ear Implant Candidacy Evaluation, and Carotid Ultrasound.
Dr. Herzon's office is located at 8631 W 3rd St Ste 440E, Los Angeles, CA 90048. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Herzon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center
Tower Ear Nose and Throat
Martin L Hopp MD8631 W 3rd St Ste 440E, Los Angeles, CA 90048 (310) 657-7704