Dr. Karakashian has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Garo Karakashian, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Glendale, CA. Dr. Karakashian completed a residency at Loma Linda University Med Center. He currently practices at Garo Karakashian MD Inc and is affiliated with Adventist Health Glendale. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Karakashian is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Loma Linda University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Varna Medical Academy, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Garo Karakashian MD Inc500 N Central Ave Ste 900, Glendale, CA 91203 Existing Patients: (818) 662-6950
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Karakashian?
He is knowledgeable, attentive and makes a strong connection with a patient. He is all you can ask of a physician.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Garo Karakashian, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Karakashian's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Karakashian accepts your insurance.
Dr. Karakashian frequently treats Dyslipidemia, Anxiety, and Lipid Disorders.
Dr. Karakashian's office is located at 500 N Central Ave Ste 900, Glendale, CA 91203. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Karakashian speaks Armenian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health Glendale