Dr. Garibian has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Garo Garibian, MD is a cardiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Garibian completed a residency at Hospital University Penn. He currently practices at Temple University Cardiology and is affiliated with Fox Chase Cancer Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Garibian is board certified in Cardiology.
- Hospital University Penn, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Hospital University Penn, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 1979
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Princeton University, Undergraduate School — 1974
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Garibian?
Dr Garibian is so efficient. He explains everything in detail to my husband and i that you can understand! I totally trust him
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Garo Garibian, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Garibian's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Garibian accepts your insurance.
Dr. Garibian frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), First Degree Heart Block, and Sinus Bradycardia.
Dr. Garibian's office is located at 7600 Central Ave Ste 100, Philadelphia, PA 19111. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Garibian speaks Armenian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Jeanes Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Temple University Cardiology
Temple Cardiology At Jeanes7600 Central Ave Ste 100, Philadelphia, PA 19111 (215) 722-4600