Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Garo Garibian, MD is a cardiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Garibian completed a residency at Hospital University Penn. He currently practices at Vna of Greater Philadelphia and is affiliated with Fox Chase Cancer Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Garibian is board certified in Cardiology.
- Hospital University Penn, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Hospital University Penn, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 1979
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Princeton University, Undergraduate School — 1974
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Vna of Greater Philadelphia3509 N Broad St, Philadelphia, PA 19140 Existing Patients: (215) 707-8484
Temple University Cardiology
Temple Cardiology At Jeanes7600 Central Ave Ste 100, Philadelphia, PA 19111 Existing Patients: (215) 722-4600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Garibian?
02-01-16: As I have been a on going heart patient of Dr. Garibian's, M.D.-F.A.C.C. for about five years now upon heart surgery, Dr. Garibian takes time with his patients to ponder how their REALLY doing, he offers thorough verbal background research on details of his patients lives like mine, and I found Dr. Garibian, M.D. to be one in a million Doctors in his empathy towards patients like me but above all in his RESPONSE with EMPATHY towards patients and their continuing stress factors.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Garibian has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Garibian frequently treats First Degree Heart Block, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Heart Disease.
Dr. Garibian's office is located at 3509 N Broad St, Philadelphia, PA 19140. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Garibian speaks Armenian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Jeanes Hospital
- Temple University Hospital