Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (504) 826-8034, and for other questions, call (225) 752-2470.
Dr. Gardy Valentin, MD
New Patient(318) 855-2951
Dr. Gardy Valentin, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in Baton Rouge, LA. Dr. Valentin completed a residency at SUNY HSC Brooklyn, Brooklyn, NY. and is affiliated with Saint Bernard Parish Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Valentin is board certified in Family Practice.
- 1 17000 Medical Center Dr, Baton Rouge, LA 70816 Call
- SUNY HSC Brooklyn, Brooklyn, NY, Residency Hospital
- University of Haiti, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Valentin?
Easy to make an appointment ,their staff are very welcome.
- Saint Bernard Parish Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gardy Valentin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Valentin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Valentin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Valentin frequently treats Pneumonia, Hyposmolality and Hyponatremia, and Hypokalemia .
Dr. Valentin's office is located at 17000 Medical Center Dr, Baton Rouge, LA 70816. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Valentin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.