Dr. John Roddey Jr, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Roddey Jr completed a residency at Beth Israel Hospital. He currently practices at Charlotte Gastroenterology and Hepatology and is affiliated with Novant Health - Presbyterian Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Roddey Jr is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Charlotte Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Charlotte Gastro- Randolph Rd.2015 Randolph Rd Ste 208, Charlotte, NC 28207 (704) 377-4009
- Beth Israel, Internship Hospital
- University Of Texas Health Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Beth Israel Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- University Of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Davidson College, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Universal American
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roddey Jr?
Dr. Roddey and everyone I came in contact with were all nice and friendly. I felt relaxed in what I thought would be an uncomfortable situation.
- Novant Health - Presbyterian Medical Center
- Novant Health Huntersville Medical Center
- Novant Health Matthews Medical Center