Dr. Garbis Dabaghian, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Staten Island, NY. Dr. Dabaghian completed a residency at Staten Island University Hospital - South. He currently practices at Staten Island Univ Hosp Int Med and is affiliated with Staten Island University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dabaghian is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Staten Island Univ Hosp Int Med
Staten Island Univ Hosp Int Med242 Mason Ave, Staten Island, NY 10305 (718) 226-6494
Staten Island University Hospital
Staten Island University Hospital475 Seaview Ave, Staten Island, NY 10305 (718) 226-9399
- Staten Island University Hospital - South, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Am U Beirut, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Am U Beirut, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Amer U Beirut, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dabaghian?
Dr. Dabaghian is a wonderful dr! I wish I had found him years ago before suffering through years of bad drs & wrong diagnoses. He understands my symptoms and orders the correct lab tests. His assistant, Dr Kwong is also fantastic. Under their guidance, my hypothyroid, kidney & heart conditions have greatly improved. I have lost weight, no longer have inflammation or headaches and feel much better. He also helped me correct some vitamin & mineral deficiencies. He is the best dr I have ever had!
- Staten Island University Hospital