Dr. Garabed Nishanian, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Irvine, CA. Dr. Nishanian completed a residency at Kaiser Foundation Hospital-Los Angeles. He currently practices at Vascular and Endovascular Institute of Orange County and is affiliated with Hoag Hospital Newport Beach. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nishanian is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Vascular and Endovascular Institute of Orange County
- Harbor UCLA MC, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital-Los Angeles, Residency Hospital — 1998
- University of Southern California Medical Center and Affiliated Hospitals, Other Education — 1996
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital-Los Angeles, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Tulane University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- Molina Healthcare
- Optima Health
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nishanian?
I think Dr Nishanian is a very brilliant,knowledgable surgeon.Dr. did a recent endarterectomy on me having been 80% blockage on the right side of my carotid and he went over everything in detail before and after the surgery. He is a very thorough, personable caring Dr. He saved my life as iam sure so many of his patients lives due to his skills. I thanked him with all sincerity for the surgery he performed on me.I would recommend him to everyone needing a vascular surgeon.
- Hoag Hospital Newport Beach
- Mission Hospital - Mission Viejo
- UCI Medical Center