Dr. Dunnington has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gansevoort Dunnington, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Saint Helena, CA. Dr. Dunnington completed a residency at Stanford Univsersity-General Surgery. He currently practices at Adventist Heart & Vascular Institute and is affiliated with Adventist Health St. Helena. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dunnington is board certified in Cardiovascular Surgery.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dunnington?
- University Of Virginia-Thoracic Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Stanford Univsersity-General Surgery, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Dentistry, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Duke University, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Medicaid of California
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gansevoort Dunnington, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dunnington's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dunnington accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dunnington frequently treats Atrial Fibrillation, Aortic Valve Disease, and Mitral Valve Disease.
Dr. Dunnington's office is located at 6 Woodland Rd Ste 304B, Saint Helena, CA 94574. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health St. Helena
- Northbay Medical Center
- Providence Queen Of The Valley Medical Center
- Stanford Health Care
Adventist Heart & Vascular Institute
Adventist Heart Institute6 Woodland Rd Ste 304B, Saint Helena, CA 94574 (707) 963-7200