Dr. Gannon Randolph, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Rogers, AR. Dr. Randolph completed a residency at University Of Utah Hospital. He currently practices at and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Northwest Arkansas. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Randolph is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Mercy Clinic Orthopedics - Rogers1000 S 52nd St, Rogers, AR 72758 (479) 271-9607
- University Of Utah Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Oregon Health And Science University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Tennessee
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Randolph?
Dr. Randolph performed a spinal fusion for me. He is an expert, and my procedure went just as he explained it would. I found him professional and compassionate with a good sense of humor. His excellent PA and staff made this very scary experience--not quite as scary as it might have been.
- Mercy Hospital Northwest Arkansas