Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Ganiyu Oshodi, MD is a cardiology specialist in Murrieta, CA. Dr. Oshodi completed a residency at Unity Health System. He currently practices at Heart and Vascular Wellness Center and is affiliated with Arrowhead Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Oshodi is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Detroit Medical Center-Wayne State University, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- University Of California San Diego Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Metro Health Hosp/Case Wstn Rsvr University, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Unity Health System, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Unity Health System, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Obafemi Awolowo College of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1992
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Blue Shield of California
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- INTotal Health
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Priority Health
- Pyramid Life
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Universal American
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Heart and Vascular Wellness Center
Heart and Vascular Wellness Center40700 California Oaks Rd Ste 208, Murrieta, CA 92562 Existing Patients: (951) 696-0004
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Oshodi?
Dr Oshodi performed emergency surgery on me and i have to admit that he turned out to be not just a great technician but also a great compassionate human with fantastic bedside manners. His office staff members are great and very efficient. Although my medical group was different I had to work it out with my insurance company to switch me to his group and that meant having to switch my PCP as well. That’s is how highly I think of Dr Oshodi. A great doctor. I Highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Oshodi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Oshodi frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Oshodi's office is located at 40700 California Oaks Rd Ste 208, Murrieta, CA 92562. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Oshodi speaks Spanish, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center - Murrieta
- Rancho Springs Medical Center
- Southwest Healthcare System - Inland Valley Medical Center
- Temecula Valley Hospital