Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (937) 401-2122, and for other questions, call (937) 277-4274.
Dr. Ganapathy Ramanathan, MD
New Patient(937) 550-3819
Dr. Ganapathy Ramanathan, MD is a cardiology specialist in Dayton, OH. Dr. Ramanathan completed a residency at Detroit Receiving Hospital. He currently practices at Premier Cardiovascular Institute and is affiliated with Upper Valley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Ramanathan is board certified in Cardiology.
- St Lukes Episcopal Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Detroit Receiving Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital University Of Chicago, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Behavioral Health Network
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bureau of Workers' Compensation (BWC)
- Butler Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Dental
- Delta Health System
- Direct Care America/Primary Health Services (DCA/PHS)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Flora Midwest (PPOM)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Span
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
- Mt. Carmel
- Ohio Health Choice
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Ryan White
- Superior Dental Care
- United Concordia
- Value Options
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ramanathan?
Nice staff. Doctor is calm, not rushed. He takes time to sit and go over things with me; listens and responds to my questions, talks to me about what I'm doing right in addition to where improvements can be made. Addresses issues in practical, easy-to-understand language, but without condescension
- Upper Valley Medical Center
- Atrium Medical Center
- Miami Valley Hospital
- Wayne HealthCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ganapathy Ramanathan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ramanathan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ramanathan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ramanathan frequently treats Heart Conditions and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Ramanathan's office is located at 1530 Needmore Rd Ste 300, Dayton, OH 45414. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ramanathan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.