Dr. Ganapathy Ramanathan, MD is a cardiology specialist in Dayton, OH. Dr. Ramanathan completed a residency at Detroit Receiving Hospital. He currently practices at Dayton Heart Center and is affiliated with Miami Valley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ramanathan is board certified in Cardiology.
Dayton Heart Center
Premier Cardiovascular Institute - Dayton1530 Needmore Rd Ste 300, Dayton, OH 45414 (937) 277-4274
Premier Cardiovascular Institute
Premier Cardiovascular Institute - Beavercreek2400 Lakeview Dr Ste 220, Beavercreek, OH 45431 (937) 320-0630
- St Lukes Episcopal Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Detroit Receiving Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital University Of Chicago, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Behavioral Health Network
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Health System
- Direct Care America/Primary Health Services (DCA/PHS)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Span
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
- Priority Health
- Private HealthCare Systems
- United Concordia
- Value Options
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ramanathan?
Nice staff. Doctor is calm, not rushed. He takes time to sit and go over things with me; listens and responds to my questions, talks to me about what I'm doing right in addition to where improvements can be made. Addresses issues in practical, easy-to-understand language, but without condescension
- Miami Valley Hospital
- Wayne HealthCare