Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Ganapathy Ramanathan, MD
Dr. Ganapathy Ramanathan, MD is
- WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY, Residency Hospital — 1982
- TEXAS HEART INSTITUTE, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Weiss Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- UNIVERSITY OF KERALA / MEDICAL COLLEGE, Medical School — 1977
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Behavioral Health Network
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bureau of Workers' Compensation (BWC)
- Butler Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Dental
- Delta Health System
- Direct Care America/Primary Health Services (DCA/PHS)
- First Health
- Flora Midwest (PPOM)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Span
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Medical Mutual
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
- Mt. Carmel
- Ohio Health Choice
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Ryan White
- Superior Dental Care
- United Concordia
- Value Options
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ramanathan?
I was very impressed with how he listened to me and reviewed my history.
- Miami Valley Hospital North
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Ganapathy Ramanathan, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Ramanathan's profile.
Dr. Ramanathan in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Ramanathan frequently treats the following conditions: Sinus Tachycardia and Heart Disease. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Ramanathan's office is located at 2400 Lakeview Dr Beavercreek, OH 45431. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Ramanathan provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Ganapathy Ramanathan, MD is affiliated with Miami Valley Hospital North.
Yes, Dr. Ganapathy Ramanathan, MD holds board certification in Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Ramanathan has over 46 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Ganapathy Ramanathan, MD has a star rating of 4.8/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Premier Cardiovascular Institute
Premier Cardiovascular Institute at Premier Physician Network - Beavercreek2400 Lakeview Dr, Beavercreek, OH 45431 Existing Patients: (937) 401-2122
Premier Cardiovascular Institute at Premier Physician Network - Vandalia600 Aviator Ct, Vandalia, OH 45377 Existing Patients: (937) 401-2122