Dr. Aaron Rogers, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rogers' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Aaron Rogers, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Rogers completed a residency at Emory University Dept Otolaryngology. He currently practices at Advanced Ear, Nose, & Throat Associates and is affiliated with Northside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rogers is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Emory University Dept Otolaryngology, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Emory University Department of Surgery, Internship Hospital — 2006
- University of South Florida / College of Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- Florida State University, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Kaiser Permanente
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Advanced Ear, Nose, & Throat Associates
Advanced Ear, Nose, & Throat Associates960 Johnson Ferry Rd Ste 200, Atlanta, GA 30342 Existing Patients: (404) 943-0900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rogers?
My husband has end stage lung disease, and during his work up at Duke for lung transplant they found vocal cord cancer. We live in Atlanta and Dr Roger’s was highly recommended. He deserves that recommendation and more! He and his staff have been amazing in helping us navigate this journey. In our experience with him he is 100% patient motivated and advocates as such. Yes, there are still great docs out there!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rogers accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rogers frequently treats Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy, Sinusitis, and Earwax Buildup.
Dr. Rogers' office is located at 960 Johnson Ferry Rd Ste 200, Atlanta, GA 30342. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rogers speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rogers has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northside Hospital