Dr. Gamal Mostafa, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mostafa's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Gamal Mostafa, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in Detroit, MI. Dr. Mostafa completed a residency at Carolinas Med Center. He currently practices at University Surgeons and is affiliated with DMC Hutzel Women's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mostafa is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- Carolinas Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Mayo Grad School Med/mayo Fndn, Residency Hospital
- Bani Swief Branch, University Of Cairo, University Of Cairo, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University Surgeons4160 John R St Ste 615, Detroit, MI 48201 Existing Patients: (800) 527-6266
UF Health Jacksonville
TraumaOne Trauma Center655 W 8th St, Jacksonville, FL 32209 Existing Patients: (904) 383-1015
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mostafa?
Its been 5 years since I met Doc Mostafa. It's been 5 years since Dr. Mostafa saved my life. It's been 5 years of everyday thankfulness to be alive, free of stage 3B colon cancer. For every day I get out of bed, I'm thankful to a higher power for sending Dr. Mostafa my way to help his cause, of saving lives. Thank You Dr. Mostafa
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mostafa accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mostafa frequently treats Wound Repair, Abdominal Pain, and Traumatic Brain Injury.
Dr. Mostafa's office is located at 4160 John R St Ste 615, Detroit, MI 48201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mostafa speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Mostafa has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- DMC Hutzel Women's Hospital
- Harper University Hospital