Dr. Galina Vugman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Vugman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Galina Vugman, MD is a hematology specialist in Lakeland, FL. Dr. Vugman completed a residency at Rush University Medical Center. She currently practices at Watson Clinic LLP and is affiliated with Lakeland Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vugman is board certified in Hematology.
- Rush University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Rush Medical College, Medical School — 2002
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Watson Clinic LLP
Watson Clinic Cancer & Research Center1730 Lakeland Hills Blvd, Lakeland, FL 33805 Existing Patients: (863) 680-7780
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vugman?
Dr Vugman is the best oncologist in my opinion. She treated my grandmother and helped me in ruling out cancer for myself. She has excellent bedside manners. She cares about her patients. Love-her. Great doctor
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vugman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vugman frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Vugman's office is located at 1730 Lakeland Hills Blvd, Lakeland, FL 33805. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vugman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center