Click here to compare with other Neurology Specialists.
Dr. Galina Bogorodskaya, MD is a neurology specialist in Gainesville, FL. She currently practices at SIMEDHealth and is affiliated with North Florida Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bogorodskaya is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
- Leningrad Medical Pediatrics Institute, Medical School — 1986
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bogorodskaya?
Dr. Galina Bogoroskaya was very informative, she is better than most Neurologists I have been to in the past. Certainly worth the 1 hr ride to see her. She is a breath of fresh air, in my opinion.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bogorodskaya has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bogorodskaya frequently treats Sleep Disorders.
Dr. Bogorodskaya's office is located at 4343 Newberry Rd Ste 3, Gainesville, FL 32607. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bogorodskaya speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Florida Regional Medical Center