Dr. Galen Grayson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Grayson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Galen Grayson, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Grayson completed a residency at Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center. He currently practices at GENESIS EYE CENTER and is affiliated with Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Grayson is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Lemuel Shattuck Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Harvard University / School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grayson?
I found Dr Grayson to be very friendly. He removed a cateract from my right eye and did an excellent job removing the cataract. He answers and gives clear answers to your quotes. I would recommend him highly especially to diabetics.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Grayson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Grayson frequently treats Diabetic Cataracts, Allergic Conjunctivitis, and Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis).
Dr. Grayson's office is located at 817 E Morehead St Ste 200, Charlotte, NC 28202. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Grayson speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Grayson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center