Dr. Ryan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gail Ryan, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Auburn, MA. Dr. Ryan completed a residency at Children's Hospital University Nm. She currently practices at Child Health Associates and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ryan is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Children's Hospital University Nm, Residency Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Hospital Nj, Internship Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Med School New Jersey, Medical School — 1990
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Child Health Associates
Child Health Associates at Auburn105 Millbury St, Auburn, MA 01501 Existing Patients: (508) 832-9691
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ryan?
We've been bringing our daughter to Dr. Ryan for 12 years. She is thorough and brings up matters that you may not want to hear but she does so for the health of her patient. I'm shocked by the poor reviews she has received.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gail Ryan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ryan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ryan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ryan frequently treats Immunization Administration, Wellness Examination, and Fever.
Dr. Ryan's office is located at 105 Millbury St, Auburn, MA 01501. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital