Dr. Gail Royal, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Royal's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Gail Royal, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Georgetown, SC. Dr. Royal completed a residency at University Of California-San Francisco. She currently practices at Bay Microsurgical Unit. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Royal is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- University Of California-San Francisco, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Chldn's Hosp Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University of Maryland School Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Royal?
I have been going to Dr Royal for 10 years and I love her. She is always professional and pleasant. The biggest problem is the long wait times but my appointment is never rushed
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Royal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Royal frequently treats Trichiasis, Corneal Erosion, and Benign Neoplasm of Choroid.
Dr. Royal's office is located at 1200 Highmarket St, Georgetown, SC 29440. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Royal has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Bay Microsurgical Unit1200 Highmarket St, Georgetown, SC 29440 Existing Patients: (843) 449-7115