Dr. McCracken has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gail McCracken, MD is a pulmonologist in Little Rock, AR. Dr. McCracken completed a residency at U Ark. She currently practices at Pulmonary Associates P A and is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center - Conway. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McCracken is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Ark, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- U Ark, Residency Hospital — 1984
- U Ark, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pulmonary Associates P A5800 W 10th St Ste 610, Little Rock, AR 72204 Existing Patients: (501) 661-9393
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McCracken?
Excellent care for my son with cardiac arrest. She visits when other doctors do not show. Very approachable and speaks in clear language the family can understand. She was one of the doctors instrumental in saving my son’s life. May Gods richly bless Dr McCracken’s life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gail McCracken, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McCracken's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McCracken accepts your insurance.
Dr. McCracken frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease, Pulmonary Vascular Conditions, and Interstitial Lung Disease.
Dr. McCracken's office is located at 5800 W 10th St Ste 610, Little Rock, AR 72204. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health Medical Center - Conway
- Baptist Health Medical Center - Little Rock
- CHI St. Vincent Infirmary