Click here to compare with other Vascular & Interventional Radiology Specialists.
Dr. Gail Peters, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Peters completed a residency at University Medical Center. She currently practices at Emory University Hospital VIR and is affiliated with Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital.
- USC, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Childrens Hospital Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- University of Arizona College of Medicine - Tucson, Medical School — 1988
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Emory University Hospital VIR
Emory Healthcare1364 Clifton Rd Ne, Atlanta, GA 30322 Existing Patients: (404) 712-7033
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Peters?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Peters frequently treats Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA).
Dr. Peters' office is located at 1364 Clifton Rd Ne, Atlanta, GA 30322. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Peters has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Emory University Hospital