Dr. Gail Eisenhauer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Eisenhauer's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Gail Eisenhauer, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Eisenhauer completed a residency at University Ark Med Science. She currently practices at Methodist Family Health. Dr. Eisenhauer is board certified in Child Psychiatry.
- University Ark Med Science, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- University Ark Med Science, Residency Hospital — 1983
- University Tenn, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine, Uams, University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Medical School — 1979
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eisenhauer?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Eisenhauer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Eisenhauer frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Anxiety.
Dr. Eisenhauer's office is located at 1600 Aldersgate Rd Ste 100b, Little Rock, AR 72205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Eisenhauer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Methodist Family Health1600 Aldersgate Rd Ste 100b, Little Rock, AR 72205 Existing Patients: (501) 661-0720