Dr. Gail Besner, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Besner's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Gail Besner, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in Columbus, OH. Dr. Besner completed a residency at Children'S Hospital Boston. She currently practices at Nationwide Children'S Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Besner is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- Buffalo Chldns Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Children'S Hospital Boston, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Brigham Womens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Brigham Womens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Nationwide Children'S Hospital
Surgical Associates700 Childrens Dr, Columbus, OH 43205 Existing Patients: (614) 722-3900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Besner?
She was my doctor in 2004-2006. When other doctors couldn't give my parents an answer on what was wrong, she never gave up and was apart of the operation that let me walk again without pain. I will always keep Dr. Besner in my heart and prayers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Besner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Besner frequently treats Umbilical Hernia, Ventral Hernia, and Abdominal Pain.
Dr. Besner's office is located at 700 Childrens Dr, Columbus, OH 43205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Besner has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.