Dr. Gail Greendale, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Greendale's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Gail Greendale, MD is a geriatric medicine specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Greendale completed a residency at Rhode Island Hosp-Brown U. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Greendale is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- Harvard Fac Development-Beth Israel Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Rhode Island Hosp-Brown U, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Rhode Island Hosp-Brown U, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Greendale?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Greendale accepts your insurance.
Dr. Greendale frequently treats Osteoporosis Screening, Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status, and Symptomatic Menopause.
Dr. Greendale's office is located at 200 Medical Plz, Los Angeles, CA 90095. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Greendale has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- 1 200 Medical Plz, Los Angeles, CA 90095 (310) 794-9718