Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 395-9680, and for other questions, call (215) 281-0800.
Dr. Gaetano Capone, MD is a cardiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Capone completed a residency at Jefferson Med College. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Medical Associates and is affiliated with Jefferson Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Medical College of Pennsylvania (MCP), Fellowship Hospital
- Jefferson Med College, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Oxford Health Plans
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiovascular Medical Associates
Aria Greater Philadelphia Cardiology3998 Red Lion Rd Ste 306, Philadelphia, PA 19114 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Capone?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Capone has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gaetano Capone, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Capone's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Capone accepts your insurance.
Dr. Capone frequently treats Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, Heart Palpitations, and Wheezing.
Dr. Capone's office is located at 3998 Red Lion Rd Ste 306, Philadelphia, PA 19114. Find other locations and directions.
- Jefferson Methodist Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Jefferson Bucks Hospital
- Jefferson Frankford Hospital
- Jefferson Torresdale Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital