Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (609) 322-5018.
Dr. Gaetan Moise, MD
New Patient(609) 322-5018
Dr. Gaetan Moise, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Ridgewood, NJ. Dr. Moise completed a residency at New York and Presbyterian Hospital-Columbia Campus. He currently practices at Neurosurgical Associates, PC ( Ridgewood) and is affiliated with Saint Barnabas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Moise is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Neurosurgical Associates, PC ( Ridgewood)
Neurosurgeons of New Jersey1200 E Ridgewood Ave Ste 200, Ridgewood, NJ 07450 Existing Patients: (609) 322-5018
Neurosurgeons of New Jersey
Neurosurgeons of NJ1200 E Ridgewood Ave Ste 200, Ridgewood, NJ 07450 Existing Patients: (201) 409-4984
- New York and Presbyterian Hospital-Columbia Campus, Residency Hospital
- New York and Presbyterian Hospital-Columbia Campus, Internship Hospital
- NY Presbyterian Hosp Columbia University Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- National Elevator
- Oxford Health Plans
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moise?
Dr. Moise is the most caring and attentive surgeon I have ever known! He did not want me to rush and have surgery. He wanted to exhaust all non-invasive options first. His nurse Lindsay and staff at his office have been amazing and supportive by monitoring my progress before and after my surgery. Anything that I needed help with was promptly accommodated!!! I went away on vacation, came back with severe pain and was admitted to the hospital. During my hospital visit, I was seen by Dr. Moise and his amazing team. It was at that point that he decided to do surgery. The day of my surgery, Dr. Moise and I spoke, and he assured me everything would be okay, and it was! It has been over a year since my surgery, and I feel absolutely amazing. I personally have never seen a doctor and staff that are so AMAZING. Thank you all!!!!!
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center
- Saint Joseph's University Medical Center
- Valley Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Moise has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gaetan Moise, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Moise's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Moise accepts your insurance.
Dr. Moise frequently treats Myelopathy, Spine Deformities, and Cervical Spine Myelopathy.
Dr. Moise's office is located at 1200 E Ridgewood Ave Ste 200, Ridgewood, NJ 07450. Find other locations and directions.